If you’re self-employed, a corporate or limited company, or even running a charity, you need to be sure you are hiring the right accountant to help you manage your financial affairs as tax efficiently as possible.
We search our wide network of the best Accountants in the UK to find you the most suitable professional to service all your accountancy requirements.
Simply, complete the form below and let us do the searching for you. We’ll find the best approved Accountant who will get in touch.
Find the right Accountant here
Get to the right Accountant instantly | Approved companies | Exceptional services
Overview of Accountancy needs
- Manage Book Keeping
- Business Start-up Processes
- Cash flow Forecasting
- Provide Accountancy Software Solutions
- Company Secretarial
- Contractor Accounting
- Information Technology and Systems
- Property Rental
- Corporation Tax Returns
- VAT Returns
- Self Assessment Tax Returns
Accountancy services at the beginning
- Have an initial meeting / advise you on the best business financial processes to use.
- Set up your business with Companies House (if a limited company).
- Register you personally for a self-assessment (if you’re a sole trader, or member of a partnership).
- Open a business bank account (optional).
- Register your business for VAT (if applicable). Benefits will depend on your industry and if you exceed the annual turnover threshold
- Register your company for the relevant tax position.
- Register your business for PAYE.
- Set up the payroll for all employees.
Accountancy ongoing services
- Submit quarterly VAT returns (if VAT registered).
- Manage the monthly payroll (and comply with new Real Time Information (RTI) regulations).
- Provide monthly Pay slips for all staff employees.
- Prepare annual company accounts.
- Complete annual Corporation Tax Return (CT600).
- Provide paperwork for dividend declarations and board meetings.
- Help keep your monthly book-keeping up straight.
- Submit your company Annual Return (AR01) to Companies House.
- Submit any company information changes to Companies House (you can opt to do this yourself).
- Provide references for Lenders, Landlords, Mortgage Companies and Estate Agents.
- Deal with any correspondence from Companies House and HMRC on your behalf.
In each of these phases a good accountant will also be advising you on tax issues, changes in the law and your personal tax returns.
Further Accounting Services Offered
- Completing your self-assessment return.
- They may provide you with a registered office address for the limited company if you require it.
- Providing access to IR35 contract updates.
- Providing access to business insurance providers (PI insurance, tax investigation, business liability), if you don’t have these already in place.
- Financial Advisory Services (advice on financial products, such as investments, mortgages, pensions, and life insurance).
It is worth noting that you will have to supply all invoices, receipts and requested items that your Accountant may ask for. It is your ultimate responsibility to provide all the correct information.